RPR Championship 001 Rules
RPR would like to invite you to join our F1 racing league championship on PS4. You will compete with serious drivers without assists to win the first RPR League Title!
PS4 – F1 2019
Every Monday 8:00pm UK Time – You must be in the game ready to race 10 Minutes before (7.50pm UK Time). If you are not sure where to go, please ask us.
Please Read: The Game Lobby closes at 8:00pm so you will need to be in the game, have already joined the league and ready 10 minutes before. You wont receive an invite, you will need to join yourself.
Practice: 30 Min
Qualifying: 18 Min
Race: 50% Race Distance
- Assist will all be turned off.
- Gearbox: Manual
- Vehicle Damage: Reduced
- Corner Cutting Stringency: Strict
- AI substitutions: No
- AI: off
- Parc Ferme Rules: Yes
- Collisions: Yes
- Ghosting: No
- Car Setup: Yes
- Safety Car: Yes
- Rules & Flags: Yes
- Tyre Temp: Simulation
- DSQ & 10 license points will be issued: If you quit the race and the Ai takes over. (Please retire from race not quit or pause).
- DSQ & 10 license points will be issued: If you pause and the Ai takes over driving and causes an incident.
- DSQ: If you lose connection to the server.
- DSQ: If you pause and use the “Reset to track” option.
- No excuses can be used for faulty equipment like steering wheel or pedals. All incidents will be treated as it happens.
- Time penalties can be issued: Deliberate toxic driving style.
- License points will be issued: Deliberate toxic driving style.
- Time penalties can be issued: Excessive corner cutting.
- You may only change teams once per season at round 10 . The driver who remains on the team keeps all team points.
- You can not change car number.
- If you DNS (Do not start) 3 races you will be removed from the league.
- Race footage must be recorded and uploaded to You Tube. This is used for race incidents. Failing to provide footage when asked will result in penalties or points on your race license.
- We reserver the right to introduce new rules without prior notice in order to keep the racing fair and clean.
You are allowed 20 points on your RPR Race License before a ban. You will receive points on your license as per the stewards decision.
Please record your own race footage and upload it to YouTube or Live Stream it to YouTube for proof of incidents. Failing to provide footage when asked will result in penalties or points on your race license.
Championship Join Code
RPR Championship 001 Code: CM#_6VJV8K
Appeals and Complaints
Please record your own race footage or live stream it to Twitch or You Tube. If you have a race complaint contact the Race Stewards.
Join the the other drives on the Discord Chat